- Over 150 accurate and detailed models, including all styles of helicopters, airplanes, watercraft, autogyros and more!
- Over 25 beautiful and interesting flying sites to explore, including club-fields, slope-sites and water scenes.
- Fly with and learn from other pilots around the World with fully-featured Internet/LAN multiplayer mode - with voice-chat.
- Additional models, flying sites and features released for free download on a regular basis.
- More models and flying sites than ever before, including accurate flybarless physics and helicopters.
Grab your transmitter and get ready to fly like you’ve never flown before. ParkZone®, E-flite®, Hangar 9®, Blade®, and JR® Heli—all the brands you know and love are featured in this edition. You can even fly with other pilots around the world via the Internet Multiplayer Mode. Without a doubt, the Phoenix RC Professional Radio Control Flight Simulation will take the fun of flying—and your piloting skills—to new heights. Free downloads of new Horizon Hobby aircraft and other sceneries at phoenix-sim.com
Fly on screen with a real transmitter. More than advanced graphics will make your flying experience realistic.
To successfully use Phoenix, you will need the following:
• IBM-compatible PC computer with 1.0 GHz Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor or better
• Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
• 256MB system memory (RAM)
• 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space
• ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory or better
• Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher
• DVD-ROM Drive for installation
• 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port
• 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional)
• An Intel-based Apple Macintosh computer running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 with the above specifications under one of the following systems:
• Bootcamp (recommended)
• VMWare Fusion (latest version)
• Parallels (latest version)
More information on using Bootcamp can be found on the Apple website.
Phoenix does not run on older non-Intel Macintosh computers, or the Apple OSX operating system.
Adapters may be required depending on the transmitter you wish to use.
All JR (No adapter required)
Spektrum DX4e/DX6/DX6i/DX7/DX7s/DX8 (No adapter required) - Note: The DX7se is not compatible with the simulator.
Spektrum DX5e older-style with SIDE training port (Adapter required, RTMASPMDX5E)
Spektrum DX5e new-style with REAR training port (no adapter required)
All Futaba (Futaba round or square adapter required, RTMAFUTRND or RTMAFUTSQ)
Futaba FX-18 with 2.5mm stereo training port (FX-18 adapter required, RTMAFUTFX18)
Hitec Aurora (no adapter required
All Hitec except Aurora (Hitec adapter required, RTMAFUTRND)
All Multiplex (Multiplex adapter required, RTMAMULTI)
All Airtronics/Sanwa RD and RDS series (Sanwa adapter required) (RTMAAIRSAN)
E-sky ETB41 2.4GHz (no adapter required)
Other E-sky (Mini-DIN adapter required, RTMAMINIDIN)
Co-Pilot (Mini-DIN adapter required, RTMAMINIDIN)
Blade CX, CX-2, CX-3, CP, CP+, CP Pro, CP Pro 2 and Blade SR (Mini-DIN adapter required, RTMAMINIDIN)
ParkZone Transmitters with training jack (DX5e adapter required, RTMASPMDX5E)
Art-tech 100B (No adapter required)
Art-tech 100C (Art-tech 100C adapter required, RTMAARTWALK)
Walkera 2401, 2601 (Using MINI-DIN adapter supplied with transmitter)
Walkera 2402, 2602, 2801 (Adapter required, RTMAARTWALK)
All Graupner MC/MX (no adapter required) - ** MC-series requires "DSC Interface" Accessory **
Please note that the following transmitters are not supported:
No USB controller devices/joysticks
Spektrum DX7 "SE" version (This radio has no training output for R/C simulators)
Hobbyzone transmitters and any transmitter included with ParkZone or E-Flite Ultra Micro products
All Walkera except 2401, 2402, 2601, 2602 and 2801 (see above)
Any other transmitter without a compatible training port